Write your caption here
At Priester Chiropractic, we use natural, non-invasive techniques that are proven to treat a variety of conditions and issues. Here are just a few of the clinical therapies we provide:
• Heat and Cold Therapy • Percussor Techniques • Physical Therapy Modalities • Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Exercise
• Exercise Prescription and Program Design • Spinal Decompression Traction (Mechanical) • Class IV Laser Therapy
• Post-Surgical Rehabilitation • Spinal Manipulation (Chiropractic Adjustments) • Joint Mobilization
• Instrument-Assisted Joint Manipulation (Impulse Adjuster) • Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (Graston Technique)
• Manual Soft Tissue Mobilization (Manual Muscle Release Techniques, Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy)
• Therapeutic Ultrasound • Electrical Stimulation (“E-Stim”), Interferential Therapy
Write your caption here
Dr. Plese uses many techniques and tools to help you heal as fast as possible, and we would like to touch on the benefits of laser therapy.
Laser therapy has been widely utilized in Europe by physical therapists, nurses and doctors as far back as the 1970s. Now, after FDA clearance in 2002, laser therapy is being used extensively in the United States.
Laser therapy is often used with other forms of therapy, including physical therapy, chiropractic adjustments, massage, soft tissue mobilization, electrotherapy and even following surgery. Other healing modalities are complementary and can be used with laser to increase the effectiveness of the treatment.
What you can expect from laser therapy:
1. Painless treatment
2. Faster healing
3. Pain reduction
4. Increased blood flow
5. Reduced swelling
Priester Chiropractic has been using the K-Laser to treat patients for years with great results. K-Laser treatments can help treat many ailments to the head, thoracic, hand, knee, foot, cervical, shoulder, elbow, lumbar and hip regions. Thanks to the higher power output of a Class IV Therapeutic Laser, such as the K-Laser, treatment times are shortened, so you can get on with your busy life. Most treatments take only a few minutes. The K-Laser emits laser light at the specific frequency found to optimize:
1. Oxygen transport into your healing cells
2. Toxins and waste products out of the cells for more rapid healing
3. Energy production (ATP)
Below, you can see how K-Laser has broken down the complexities of laser therapy into the industry’s first simplified, narrated, and completely scientifically-accurate animation.
(In the video, they use the term “radiation” and that can be a little confusing. This device only emits light, not the harmful radiation that we hear about in the news.)
Some patients feel improvement in their condition after the very first treatment. Sometimes you will not feel improvement for a number of treatments. This does not mean that nothing is happening. Each treatment is cumulative and results are often felt after 3 or 4 sessions.
Numerous studies show that laser therapy can help with:
• Tendinitis • Carpal Tunnel Syndrome • Myofascial Trigger Points • Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow) • Ligament Sprains & Muscle Strains
• Repetitive Stress Injuries • Chondromalacia Patellae • Plantar Fasciitis • Rheumatoid Arthritis & Osteoarthritis • Shoulder, Back & Knee Pain
• Trigeminal Neuralgia • Sports Injuries • Auto & Work Related Injuries
Our courteous and caring staff will be happy to answer your questions and set up your appointment. Call us today!